The information on this website is issued by Liontrust Fund Partners LLP, Liontrust Investment Partners LLP and, where referring to The Cashflow Solution investment process, Liontrust Investment Partners LLP (collectively "Liontrust"), and is intended for use by authorised professional advisers who are permitted to receive information on investment products and by persons who are residents in the United Kingdom. Products contained in this website may not be recognised or approved by overseas regulatory authorities and you may breach local laws if you proceed. Liontrust can only accept business contracts written in English.
Liontrust does not offer investment advice and the investments detailed in this site may not be suitable for you. Information contained in this website should not be regarded as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy investments. The price of units/shares and the income from them can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Liontrust believes that the information it provides is accurate as at the date of publication, but no warranty of its accuracy is given and no liability in respect of errors or omissions is accepted by Liontrust or any director or employee of Liontrust. The information is subject to change without prior notice.
Unit Trust and ISA publications are issued by Liontrust Fund Partners LLP, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Liontrust Investment Partners LLP is also authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that Liontrust Asset Management PLC, Liontrust Fund Partners LLP and Liontrust Investment Partners LLP exclude, to the extent lawfully permitted, all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon its content.
The content and design of this website is subject to copyright owned by Liontrust Asset Management PLC. You may print pages and download documents for your own use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Liontrust General Rules for Competitions
These rules will be deemed incorporated in each competition run by Liontrust Fund Partners LLP ("Liontrust") except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition (hereafter called the 'competition instructions') provides otherwise, in which case the competition instructions shall take precedence.
By entering the competition, entrants (or voters for a particular entrant) together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as 'entrant') hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lea d to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
1. The Judges shall, unless provided otherwise in the competition instructions, be the Head of Marketing and Distribution Strategy for the time being of Liontrust and/or his nominated representative(s), and "Judges" herein shall mean such person or persons. The identity of the Judges may be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Marketing Department, Liontrust Fund Partners LLP, 2 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ.
2.1 The general principle is fairness: entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. The competition instructions may carry a specific indication, but in the absence of such an indication, only one entry/ vote per entrant (or household, computer or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted.
2.2 The decision of the Judges over every instance shall be final and unchallengable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/ vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes or not as they think fit. Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
3. All competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Where entrants are required to enter in one of several age categories, the applicable category shall be that appropriate to their age on the closing date of the competition. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian and be able to demonstrate that to the Judges's satisfaction. Employees of Liontrust, contractors, agents and members of the immediate family of such people will not be eligible to participate.
4.1 All entries must be legible, written in ink or ballpoint pen, and made on the official form, if there is one, or the official page on the website (www.liontrust.co.uk or any other website associated with Liontrust as appropriate). They must be clearly marked with the entrant's name, address, email address and telephone number as requested. Any illegible, mutilated, altered, corrupted or multiple entry may be disqualified.
4.2 Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be London date and time).
4.3 All questions must be answered and all other entry requirements fulfilled.
4.4 Proof of submission or of posting of a form will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
4.5 The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and the exercise of their residual discretion by the Judges, and either will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries or all entries will be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the Judges consider to be the best.
4.6 Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority as stated in the individual competition.
5. Liontrust reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Liontrust in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
6. IPL or Liontrust shall have the following rights over all winning entries:- the exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide licence to first publication; and a non-exclusive licence to publish, syndicate, distribute, reproduce and exploit the material in all present and future media and formats and to sub-license these rights to others. Entries, however submitted, will not be returned by Liontrust.
7. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
8. Where applicable, prize winners will be responsible for organising valid passport(s) and for securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulation. They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health advice. Dates, destinations and other specific details of a prize are subject to availability.
9.1 Liontrust will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. Liontrust excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person's entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Judges reserve the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
9.2 If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if IPL or Liontrust has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, IPL or Liontrust reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. IPL or Liontrust shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
10. Where necessary in order to determine an outright winner or winners in a competition, the Judges reserve the right to require that entrants take part in an eliminating contest (or 'tie breaker'). If for any reason there are more winners than prizes, whether or not that has arisen as an unforeseen eventuality or is part of the competition structure, the Judges reserve the right to conduct a draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
11. In any competition where there are only a limited number of prizes, unless it is otherwise provided no purchase is necessary for entry, except where competition instructions clearly specify otherwise.
12. Names of major prize winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to: The Marketing Department, Liontrust Fund Partners LLP, 2 Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0EZ, and this information may be published on the website at the Judges' discretion.
13. Entrants may be asked to indicate their wish, by ticking or checking a box provided in the competition instructions or otherwise, to receive or decline to receive communications with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from Liontrust or agents on their behalf. Liontrust will hold any personal details it is entitled to hold on its own or a duly authorised agent's registered database for the purposes of optimising its commercial offering to Entrants and website users, actual or potential.