Introduction to Liontrust
We are a specialist fund management company that has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1999. Since being launched in 1995, we have focused on running money in only those asset classes where we have particular expertise. We have five teams that invest in UK, European, Asian and Global equities and Global credit and a team running Multi-Manager Multi-Asset portfolios.
We take pride in having a distinct culture and approach to fund management through the following factors:
- We are an independent business with no corporate parent.
- We are transparent and consistent in everything we do and operate with integrity.
- Our fund managers are independent thinkers and have the courage of their convictions in making investment decisions.
- Each fund management team apply distinct and rigorous investment processes to the management of funds and portfolios that ensure the way we manage money is predictable and repeatable.
- Our fund managers have the freedom to manage their portfolios according to their own investment processes and market views without being distracted by other day-to-day aspects of running a fund management company.
- We aim to treat investors, clients, members, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders fairly and with respect. We are committed to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and they are central to how we conduct business across all our functions.
Vision, objectives and brand values
Our vision is to be one of the leading fund management companies in the UK and internationally, renowned for consistently adding value to clients’ investment portfolios.
We will attain this vision by achieving the following strategic objectives:
- Effective distribution
- Excellent customer service and support
- Clear and regular communication
- Appropriate risk
- A profitable business
The values that guide us at Liontrust are:
The following entities are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA):
Liontrust Fund Partners LLP, company registration number OC351697, FCA number 518165
Liontrust Investment Partners LLP, company registration number OC351668, FCA number 518552
Liontrust Investment Solutions Limited, company registration number 05515724, FCA number 495713
2 Savoy Court,